Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Amazing group - Passion Works Studio, Athens OH

A friend of mine put me in touch with this amazing group of talented individuals and I'm constantly moved whenever I see their art and this incredible clip of the kinds of art they produce. What motivates me most is that these individuals all are adults with special needs - all with diverse disabilities shaking it up and showing their gifts. I would LOVE to see them come to Chicago and show the what for and move and inspire all of us here. In the meantime, they are selling their artwork online and could always use the good word pass-around. Check them out and see for yourself what truly motivates me and hopefully you too!

Visit  http://youtu.be/bKqKExZ0pIA and www.test.passionworks.org

No comments:

Post a Comment