Monday, September 12, 2011

I Spy / Look and Find books but easier

Recently I was at Michael's Craft Store and from time to time they carry interesting children's books I give my daughter while shopping. Well I brought two of them home as I thought this would help with brain development and processing speed. I found a Sesame Street and Mickey Mouse work book where your child looks at a picture then needs to find an object within the picture. Very similar to Walter Wick's very popular I Spy book series my oldest daughter loves. These books are much more scaled back but still effective.

This is one of the books I got and there's a number of pictures, games and pages to review. I found these on Amazon too.

Sesame Street Look and Find Picture Puzzles

Go into Amazon and do a search under Books then type in "Look and Find Books for Children" you will see a number of these kinds of books come up at various learning capabilities. Each time you go through these books your child will improve with their processing speed and make this almost like a fun game for them. Also will help them with reading and when looking at pictures. All good if you asked me.

No comments:

Post a Comment